Thanks to all of our great contestants for a fun-filled, informative romp through some of the best new apps. Living in Digital Times today announced the winners. Life360, an app that lets you locate and track family and friends, has been named the winner of the online vote. Pressman Toy’s iPieces, an interactive board game (think Air Hockey on your iPad), and Kurio7, a family-friendly Android tablet, both won the popular vote (in an unprecedented tie) as determined by audience applause at CE Week.
Congratulations To Kurio7 & iPieces!
More from Robin Raskin:
- Winners Declared for Mobile Apps Showdown, CE Week eMeals and MyCheck Appeal to NYC’s food hungry audience
- MOBILE APPS SHOWDOWN; THE VOTE IS ON!
- The Benefits of Being in the Mobile Apps Showdown!
- GET APPY: IT’S TIME FOR MOBILE APPS SHOWDOWN NYC AT CE WEEK
- iPieces, Kurio7, and Life360 Named Winner of Mobile Apps Showdown AT CE Week
- Vote for the App Most Likely to Succeed
- Learn how to develop a winner app for free: Attend Developer University at CE Week NY - June 27, 2012
- WHICH APP IS MOST LIKELY TO SUCEED?
- APP ALERT: Mobile Apps Showdown Celebrates apps at CE Week, NY with two-day exhibit and gdgt’s special viewing party!
- The App-Sanity Continues: Sign Up to Exhibit at CE Week Extended Until June 10
- App-Sanity Hits CE Week NYC!
- JUST 1 MONTH LEFT TO ENTER TOP APPS FOR MOBILE APPS SHOWDOWN DURING NYC CE WEEK
- May 13th Deadline for Mobile Apps Showdown Submissions
- Magisto and Mcaw Apps Take Las Vegas, Who Will Take NYC?
Poll will close on June 26 at 9am EST
YOU CAN OWN A PIECE OF THE WALL, RIGHT IN HEART OF CE WEEK, NYC
7 billion apps downloaded onto smart devices! So how do you get your app to rise above the rest?
Join us during CE Week, NYC at The Wall of Apps and get your app in front of hundreds of press, analysts and digerati.
Leading up to the show your app will be featured on this site, where everyone is invited to take them for a spin test drive.
Visitors can watch app demos, voice their opinions, and ultimately, with the help of our illustrious judges, we'll pick 10 finalists from "off the wall" who'll go on to compete at our Mobile Apps Showdown, a live event, where the audience casts the deciding vote on the best app. We're platform agnostic, so if it's mobile, it's in the competition.
THE WALL OF APPS
If you want more visibility join us for our Wall of Apps exhibit where over 600 press, and 2,800 industry members walk the floor of the Metropolitan Ballroom in NYC looking for the best of the best. We'll have exhibit space for them to see your app in action on the show floor for two full days. The best part? We build the Mobile Apps space. You just bring your device and your app. To find out more about exhibit space.
BE SEEN, BE HEARD, BE A CONTENDER
Our Media Partner
NY Style 2013
When: June 26 and 27th
Where: Metropolitan Ballroom
125 West 18th Street NYC 10011
Telephone: (800) 553-2399
More info: Joel Rubin
- 2012 CE Week Entries
- 2012 Entries
- 2012 Winners
- 2013 CE Week Entries
- 2013 CE Week Top 10
- 2013 CE Week Winners
- CE Week 2012 Videos
- CE WEEK Judges
- CES Top 10
- Food & Drink
- Social Networking
- Windows Phone